HONEYBUNNY0403

A Day In The Life Of A Redhead

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Howdy Yall! Hehe. I'm a corn ball. I havent had a chance to log on and tweek my blog in a few days. I think I was going through withdrawls. I don't have internet access at my home so I ether have to blog at work or on a public computer. Fun!

So.... here I am at a public computer so I can't post any pictures, for now anyway. So I came up with an idea. It's called "The Word Of The Day". I know you'll love this one Jenny.

The word of the day Is....... Doldrums

It's a good excuse for calling in to work. I'm sorry I can't come in today, I have the doldrums.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger Sea_creature said…

    OH yes, I certainly agree... Doldrums is a great word for the day, especially it being a MONday and all... Bleehhhh... I woke up in a horrendous mood this morning. I don't feel like doing anything today. The weekend was too short!!

     
  • At 11:26 AM, Blogger Sea_creature said…

    Hey there... Did you get my email? I hope you did... Let me know. Thanks!

     
  • At 4:02 PM, Blogger ferfnann said…

    i have had the doldrums many a time myself.
    this is so exciting!
    i've never blogged before either and this has been good.
    can i put my own word of the day..
    luv ya sista

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home