HONEYBUNNY0403

A Day In The Life Of A Redhead

Friday, May 05, 2006



Today is gloomy and boring. I think I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I'm at work with no work to do and I can't go home because I need the money. Blaaah!!! AND the only person that I actually like hanging out with at work didn't come today.

Anyway, enough of that. In my extream boredom I was surfing the net and found this cartoon. It brings me back to those saturday morning cartoons like thundercats and teenwolf. Does anyone even remember teen wolf? I loved that show. TeHe. Alright I suppose I should find something to do here. I wish some super hero would come and say "Lo, you are rich"! Yahh then I could do what I really want to do, have my own horse ranch in montana. Ahhh, I think im in for a long day of day dreaming.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:32 AM, Blogger Sea_creature said…

    Thanks for the nice comment on my first finished drawing in a LOOoong time! I need to keep it up.
    Hoo man...boring work days. I hear ya. That's what temping was like for me. The actual work only took two seconds and then it was just sitting there. Thank God for computers! Do you work in the computer industry? Are you still looking for a better job?
    Anyway,your blog is coming along nicely. Keep it up...

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home